With race day for the 8th annual Albany Community Triathlon fast approaching this Sunday 1 October at 8am, here are some important announcements:
- Last for online registration is today Wed 9/27. We are nearing capacity, so sign up before 11:59pm Wednesday night to secure your spot and save a few $ over the race day rate.
- Packet pick-up will take place at Roadrunner Sports in Berkeley between 2-5pm on Sat 9/30. Race day packet pickup will also be available, but you are strongly encouraged to pick it up on Sat.
- Walk-in registration will be available on Saturday packet pickup and on race day if space is available.
- Timing chips will be distributed on race day this year, not packet pickup. We’ll even have volunteers to help put it on you when you check in on Sunday.
- Heat assignments will be posted online Thursday evening 9/28 in our news feed. We have limited ability to accommodate heat reassignments, but can deal with emergency requests if received before Noon Friday. Heat assignments will be finalized by Friday afternoon.
Already registered and want to verify? Log into LocalRaces.com then go to our LocalRaces registration page. Then look under “WHO YOU HAVE REGISTERED SO FAR” near the top-right portion of the page.
The race organizers are getting stoked to see all the new racers and greet the returning AlbanyTri veterans this year. We thank you for your donation to our cause, Albany Athletics which supports Albany high school and middle school sports programs.
Also a big thank you to our sponsors for their generous contributions that add to the enjoyment of the event and greatly boost our fundraising efforts.