The community of Albany, California invites you to participate in a super short, super FUN, beginner-friendly, spectator-friendly triathlon. This year’s event was held on 25 September 2016 and final results are now available. Stay tuned to our news channel for info about the AlbanyTri in 2017.
The AlbanyTri is a super sprint triathlon for adults and kids. It takes place at the Albany Aquatics Center and Memorial Park in late September or early October. The main event for participants ages 9 and up comprises three legs:
- 400m pool swim in your own split lane of the outdoor pool
- 10 km bicycle ride 11 laps on the street around Albany High & Memorial Park
- 3 km run 4 laps on the sidewalk around Albany High & Memorial Park
We also have a “Super youth” division for kids ages 5-8 who compete on a mini version of the course:
- 25 yard swim (1 length)
- 0.5 mile bike (1-lap)
- 0.25 mile run (half-lap around park)
- Course Information
- Frequently Asked Questions
- General information about the event
- Race results from previous years
- Sponsors & sponsorship opportunities
- News blog
- Photos & videos: see results
Stay connected: See our Connect page for contact info and social media.
Albany Triathlon is proud to be part of Albany Local week.