The community of Albany, California invites you to participate in a super short, super FUN, beginner-friendly, spectator-friendly triathlon on 25 September 2016 at 8am! Online registration for the event is no longer available, but other options are available as described on the Registration page.
- 400m pool swim in your own split lane of the outdoor pool
- 10 km bicycle ride 11 laps on the street around Albany High & Memorial Park
- 3 km run 4 laps on the sidewalk around Albany High & Memorial Park
New for 2016: “Super youth” division for kids ages 5-8 who compete on a mini version of the course:
- 25 yard swim (1 length)
- 0.5 mile bike (1-lap)
- 0.25 mile run (half-lap around park)
- Course Information
- Frequently Asked Questions
- General information about the event
- Race results from previous years
- Sponsors & sponsorship opportunities
- News blog
- Event photos from 2015.
Stay connected: See our Connect page for contact info and social media.
Albany Triathlon is proud to be part of Albany Local week.