The community of Albany, California invites you to participate in a super short, super FUN, beginner-friendly, spectator-friendly triathlon to raise money for both Albany Middle School and Albany High School sports programs.
Save the date for the 11th annual AlbanyTri which will be held at 8am on Sunday 4 October 2020. Registration will be open by the end of April, so check back to sign up. Stay tuned to our news channel for updates & news and see our extensive FAQ for race day tips. Also, check out the results and fun from last year!
About the event
The AlbanyTri is a super sprint triathlon for adults and kids. It takes place at the Albany Aquatics Center and Memorial Park in late September or early October. The main event for participants ages 9 and up comprises three legs:
- 400m (425y) pool swim 17 lengths in your own split lane of the 25y outdoor pool
- 10 km bicycle ride 12 laps on the street around Albany High & Memorial Park
- 2.5 km (1.6 mile) run 3 laps on the sidewalk around Albany High & Memorial Park
Super Youth course – a shorter version of the main course for kids ages 7-10:
- 70m (75y) pool swim (3 lengths in 25y outdoor pool, in own split lane)
- 2.5 km (1.6 mile) bike (3 laps around the block)
- 1 km (0.6 mile) run (1 lap around park)
- Course Information
- Frequently Asked Questions
- General information about the event, including special features
- Race results from previous years
- Sponsors & sponsorship opportunities
- News blog
- Photos & videos: see results
Stay connected: See our Connect page for contact info and social media.
Albany Triathlon is proud to be part of Albany Local week.