The community of Albany, California invites you to participate in a super short, super FUN, beginner-friendly, spectator-friendly triathlon to raise money for both Albany Middle School and Albany High School sports programs. This year’s event was held on 1 October 2017 –– check out the results and fun. Stay tuned to our news channel for updates & news about next year’s race, and see our extensive FAQ for race day tips.
The AlbanyTri is a super sprint triathlon for adults and kids. It takes place at the Albany Aquatics Center and Memorial Park in late September or early October. The main event for participants ages 9 and up comprises three legs:
- 400m pool swim in your own split lane of the outdoor pool
- 10 km bicycle ride 11 laps on the street around Albany High & Memorial Park
- 3 km run 4 laps on the sidewalk around Albany High & Memorial Park
We also have a “Super youth” division for kids ages 5-8 who compete on a mini version of the course:
- 25 yard swim (1 length)
- 0.5 mile bike (1-lap)
- 0.25 mile run (half-lap around park)
- Course Information
- Frequently Asked Questions
- General information about the event, including special features
- Race results from previous years
- Sponsors & sponsorship opportunities
- News blog
- Photos & videos: see results
Stay connected: See our Connect page for contact info and social media.
Albany Triathlon is proud to be part of Albany Local week.