The community of Albany, California invites you to participate in a super short, super FUN, beginner-friendly, spectator-friendly triathlon to raise money for both Albany Middle School and Albany High School sports programs.
Unfortunately, the 11th annual AlbanyTri, originally scheduled for 4 October 2020 has been canceled due to the coronavirus pandemic. We send the strongest triathlon energy to our community to stay safe & healthy during this challenging time. We hope to see you next year stronger than ever!
The Albany Athletic Boosters (our beneficiary) would always appreciate your generous donation, in lieu of proceeds from this year’s triathlon. Many thanks for your patronage!
About the event
The AlbanyTri is a super sprint triathlon for adults and kids. It takes place at the Albany Aquatics Center and Memorial Park in late September or early October. The main event for participants ages 9 and up comprises three legs:
- 400m (425y) pool swim 17 lengths in your own split lane of the 25y outdoor pool
- 10 km bicycle ride 12 laps on the street around Albany High & Memorial Park
- 2.5 km (1.6 mile) run 3 laps on the sidewalk around Albany High & Memorial Park
Super Youth course – a shorter version of the main course for kids ages 7-10:
- 70m (75y) pool swim (3 lengths in 25y outdoor pool, in own split lane)
- 2.5 km (1.6 mile) bike (3 laps around the block)
- 1 km (0.6 mile) run (1 lap around park)
- Course Information
- Frequently Asked Questions
- General information about the event, including special features
- Race results from previous years
- Sponsors & sponsorship opportunities
- News blog
- Photos & videos: see results
Stay connected: See our Connect page for contact info and social media.
Albany Triathlon is proud to be part of Albany Local week.